Carolinas Credit Union Foundation
The Carolinas Credit Union Foundation, established as a 501(c)(3) in 1994, serves as the philanthropic arm for credit unions in North and South Carolina. Its main programs include:
- Reach, a partnership with Victory Junction to bring specialized camp-style programming to children and families year-round at hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses all across the Carolinas.
- The ScholarVision Funds, an educational program for college-aged students and continuing adults.
- HelpSource, a program for credit union professional development assistance.
- Community Aid Grants, a resource for credit unions and communities that are in need of assistance.
Learn more about the Carolinas Foundation at carolinasfoundation.org.
National Credit Union Foundation
The National Credit Union Foundation (the Foundation) is a catalyst to improve people’s financial lives through credit unions. Its vision is making financial freedom achievable through credit unions. Popular programs generated through the Foundation include:
- Development Education (DE): Leveraging the Credit Union Difference
- REAL Solutions: Building Financial Well-being
Biz Kid$: Teaching Kids about Money
- Money Rules: Financial Literacy Guidebook
Grants: Funding the Future
CUAid: Disaster Relief
Learn more about the National Credit Union Foundation at ncuf.coop.